Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Issues

Header Issues

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Guys, I used the black Friday demo and followed your WordPress theme optimization guide where you suggested deactivating slider revolution for optimum performance as one of the options. I substituted it with a slider. However, every time the website loads, the slider exceeds its section placement for a second before jumping right back. Please help me figure this out since it doesn’t look good at all. Btw the SR is the only optimization I have followed through so it is not caused by turning off any other features you might have previously suggested in your guide.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

You guys are the best! Seriously I switched from the Rehub theme to you guys because the customer support was highly recommended. I will definitely be paying for extending it. Thanks. Have a great day 😀

Have a look and let me know How to solve this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Now I checked with different browsers and in incognito mode. The slider doesnt work in any :/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

in vivaldi normal mode it works but in incognito it doesnt and in chrome it also doesnt work.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Please update the access.

Best Regards

Well it’s broken completely now. What should I do? 🙁

Hello,

Please check the slider without the plugins and then activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Well nothing worked.

I have done as you asked but with no change for the better. Btw I dont need slider revolution and I dont want to use it for performance optimization issues. Please help me figure this out.

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugin deactivation. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Permission granted.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Please check the access I cannot log in.

Best Regards

Hello,

I am checking the site now and I cannot see the problem now. If you still have the problem, please provide the site admin access.

Best Regards

Yeah the problem unfurtunately persists. Please help.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I cannot enter your site, unfortunately.

You have changed the slider, I cannot catch the issue now. if I follow you well, you want to change the style of the product on the right of the slider.

Please check and provide valid access.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)