Home Forums WoodMart support forum header layout not working

header layout not working

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, I selected a logo center header layout, but it looks different in the site. Please see the picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, the site is in localhost, may I know what info do you need?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t check it while it is hosted on your local server. But most likely, you need to set a dark color scheme for your header texts in Theme Settings -> Style & Colors.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, as you can see the attachment, the “logo center header layout” has been selected, but it turns out the whole header is aligned at left corner with logo missing. For your info, I just installed the woodmart theme and haven’t start add or edit anything from the dashboard.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But did you try to set the dark color scheme as we asked in the previous message?

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, please see the outcome in the attachment(error2.1.jpg). As the problem is not only the color, but also the alignment of the menu. To change dark color scheme, the background of the whole header menu is becoming black, what if I wanted it to be in white color background, how to make it happen?

Besides, when I select “Double Menu” in header layout, and then turn on the Top Bar, the Top bar is not showing up. However, the top bar did showed up if “Logo Center” header layout is selected. (error3.jpg)

please advise.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

2.1. You can change the menu alignment in Theme Settings -> Header -> Menu.

Sorry, but we don’t know why you have so much errors with your header. But we need to see your website live to check this configuration and understand what is wrong.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, I decided to moved everything to LIVE now. But I am having below error message while I try to Upload Woodmart theme. Do you know why?

Are you sure you want to do this?
    Please try again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

In most cases, it happens when you have some problems with PHP uploads limits on your server. Read this article about the issue http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-in-wordpress/
    We suggest you to contact your hosting providers and increase your uploads limits also.

Kind Regards

ducphuli
    Participant

làm dễ ấy mà bác

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, what do you mean?

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, the values are adjusted and now the site is up. Please help me to look into the header issues I mentioned earlier as it is still remain the same.

—————————————————
    Hi, please see the outcome in the attachment(error2.1.jpg). As the problem is not only the color, but also the alignment of the menu. To change dark color scheme, the background of the whole header menu is becoming black, what if I wanted it to be in white color background, how to make it happen?

Besides, when I select “Double Menu” in header layout, and then turn on the Top Bar, the Top bar is not showing up. However, the top bar did showed up if “Logo Center” header layout is selected. (error3.jpg)
    —————————————————–

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. When you select a base header you can specify the color scheme for the menu https://gyazo.com/077a1dd084eeb5c331e281e21add2fde

2. You need to remove the negative margin for the row with your slider https://gyazo.com/974ceb8b0012823783d6115dca37e8c8

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,

1. How do I adjust all the elements above the menu to darker color in white background? And I have uploaded the logo, why is it still showing the woodmart logo?

2. May I know how to get to this Row Settings to adjust the Design Option?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You need to set dark color scheme for the header in Theme Settings -> Header -> Styles & colors https://gyazo.com/5db40402292453c24ee47c9717fb13c6

2. We suggest you to watch video tutorials that should help you to understand how to work with Rows and Columns in WPBakery Page Builder https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/category/row/

Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi

1. When set dark color in the styles & colors, the background will change to black. I want my background in white color, and the icons and search function everything on top of the menu in light color. Please see the attached file, let me know if I adjusted in the wrong place.
    And, as I have uploaded the my own logo, but it still is woodmart logo.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we didn’t mean the background color. As we can see from your screenshot, your color scheme is still set to light. https://gyazo.com/8bfb4f6ae4023b15f139bc296f7b706d

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, this is the outcome when the header text color set to dark. Still nothing.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Probably, you have light color scheme set for the home page only. You can check it in Dashboard -> Pages -> edit your home page. Be sure that it doesn’t override the header color scheme option.

ckluong3
    Participant

In the meantime, can help to look into the logo issue?
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This issue is also related to the color scheme. You need to upload both dark and white versions of your logo.

ckluong3
    Participant

I can’t find the “home page” in the list. Can you be more specific to how to make this color thing right? And the logo is not about the color light or darker, I mentioned many times the logo is still woodmart logo even i have uploaded my one.
    I just install this theme and have not change any single setting, I do not know why so many issues with such basic setting on your theme. Appreciate you can have some time to log in to have a better understanding on the issue.
    Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but what many issues do you mean? You just need to change the header color scheme 🙂 We have changed it for you in Dashboard -> Pages. Please, check now. We also changed the header layout to “Logo center” in Theme Settings -> Header -> Header layout.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, I assumed you edit the setting in Home Fashion-Color page, can you please show me which setting have you changed?

For the logo, why is it not showing previously and what have you changed to make it replaced with my logo?
    thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just changed your header text color scheme and header design. As for the logo, we have two logo options in our Theme Settings -> Header -> Logo:

1. Logo dark is used when you have dark header color scheme (with white background for example).

2. Logo white is used if you have light text color scheme and black background.

So you need to upload both variants.

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, I activated the demo handmade version, but the multi language and multi currency is not at the top bar, May I know how to add it to the top bar as attached.
    thanks.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As was mentioned on our demo, those dropdowns come with WPML plugin and can be used with it only. There are not such function in WooCommerce or our theme by default.

Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, as the demo only mentioned Multi language needed WPML plugin, so I was thinking the multi currency is a bundle in this theme. Anyway, could you recommend which plugin for both functions would work well in your theme? Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to make your website multicurrency you can try to use WPML plugin or some free plugin like this https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-currency-switcher/

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)