Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Menu

Header Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

burakerguneae
    Participant

Hello I have two questions
    1.) I can’t delete the white line which is under the header menu. How can I do it could you please help me.
    2.) On WooCommerce there are a lot of parts left Turkish how can I change to english ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

1) I saw the screenshots you attached. You need to Remove all the translations of WooCommerce you made from the loco translate plugin then check back.

2) And for the Space Please Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file. Clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then provide with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

burakerguneae
    Participant

Hi, I couldn’t solve this problem.

1.) I can’t delete the white line which is under the header menu. How can I do it could you please help me.

other problem solved, thank you.

bikephoneholder.com

Hello,

1) We are Glad that you resolved the issue with our explanation.

2) For the white space please add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.home .site-content {
    margin-top: -40px;
    }

Best Regards.

burakerguneae
    Participant

Hi, I couldn’t solve this problem:(

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)