Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Menu is not responsive for Brower and devices

Header Menu is not responsive for Brower and devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Preeet
    Participant

Hi, I am using your paid version of the theme.

My website Header Menu is not responsive to Safari, Mozilla, and Chrome. Please check the screenshot.

I tried your video instruction but still is not responsive to Safari, Mozilla, and Chrome.

I changed the font size as well for the Header Menu. But still not working

https://snipboard.io/rswmyb.jpg

Please let me know how I can fix it?

Thank you

Hello,

You have a lot of items in the menu and little space. Please consider moving the left and right elements to another row and leave more space for your menu in the bottom row.

Best Regards

Preeet
    Participant

This is not a solution. I paid for the theme. I am asking for a solution.

Please provide me the solution.

Thank you

Hello,

I can reduce the text size and gap between the menu items. At the same time, it is not possible to fit many into little space.

Please advise if you need custom CSS.

Best Regards

Preeet
    Participant

Please write CSS for me because my boss is old. He wants everything on the menu. Then he always drag website with the mouse. Please write CSS for me. I hope you can understand my situation.

Thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate the plugins not related to the theme. I do not see HTML source code.

Custom CSS would not help much as the text will be so small that would make it almost not readable. You need to consider another layout of your header.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)