Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Not Changing

Header Not Changing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

After Migration from local host to Primary Domain Everything I did in local host are same in Domain Except Header You can see in the Screenshot

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

As You Can See In the Picture One in local host and On In Primary Domain

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

Inside the wordpress setting

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try to migrate your site with this free plugin: All in one WP migrate, you would not have any problems. Our theme does not influence the migration process.

Best Regards

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

I tried With All in one Migration Plugin Everything Is working Fine EXCEPT about us page My Old About Us Page IS Not Opening Only Logo is Showing So I delete My About us Page And I Import it from the theme Still its not opening and showing an error you can see in the screenshot.
    and When I Import About us 2 its working properly only the issue is coming in about us page
    I am Providing you Admin credentials Please Check and Fix If there any issue With Theme.

Attachments:

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

Now Facing An Issue In Contact Us Page You Can See In The Screenshot Please Help

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)