Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header on scroll

Header on scroll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wess
    Participant

Good day sir,i have purchased the woodmart theme and i think its amazing! However, i would like to make a view changes and i need help with the changes i want to make.

i have chosen the boxed layout, however, when i scroll the header is full width.. Can you help me with that? i want it to be the same length with the boxed layout..

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to disable the full-width header. Please check this manual on how to find this option: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/global-header-settings/

If you need further help, please free to contact us.

Best Regards

wess
    Participant

Hello sir, i found the feature to make the header boxed.. However, im having a problem with the desktop main header. The reason for this problem is that the mobile header and the desktop main header( with the logo) is in the same row..so when i make the mobile header sticky the row on the desktop is being also sticky…. i only want the row with the menu being sticky on the desktop view … is there a css code i can use to stop the main header from being sticky with the logo?

Thank You in Advance!

Hello,

Yes, that is right. The scroll feature is set once for both: mobile and desktop. It is not possible to change it with CSS, unfortunately.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)