Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Header overlay issue

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

signsforless
    Customer

I am building a site and the header cart and account links are just creating a dark overlay. How do I fix this?

Private Content Hidden

signsforless
    Customer

For more information the two main pages that I am seeing the issue come up on are the homepage and the product page. the problem mainly comes up when clicking on the cart icon in the header

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check the settings.

Best Regards

signsforless
    Customer

Hey Xtemos,

I provided the login information for you in the other message. Let me know if you can successfully login. The issue mainly is happening on the homepage and product page

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Please find and delete this custom CSS: https://gyazo.com/cfe3c819bc18b27d46305e2309098fa1

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme to the recent version. https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

signsforless
    Customer

How do I update the theme to the most recent version?

signsforless
    Customer

I updated the theme but it disconnected with the builder I am using and now all the elements are broken

Hello,

Please restore the site from the backup and provide your site admin access and FTP into the private area I will update.

Best Regards

signsforless
    Customer

Here is the information. Thank you for the help!

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

The theme has been updated, I do not see any errors. Please check.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.