Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Section Not Showing on Website

Header Section Not Showing on Website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hakkicaglar
    Participant

Dear Support Line Representative,

I have a problem with the “header” section on the home page and some menus not appearing on my website. You can find screenshots attached.

I couldn’t find the source of the problem. Although I keep cleaning the cache, the problem persists. While some menus appear properly, the “header” does not load in others.

Your admin logins are up to date. I would like you to please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention and help.

Sincerely regards,

Ismail Hakki Caglar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hakkicaglar,

Thanks for reaching to us and take our apologies for the long delay in answering due to the weekend.

1. Please clear cache, cache of CDN and check again https://prnt.sc/Ykw3JvfXy1O-

2. Or you should disable Mobile DOM optimization (experimental) option in Theme Settings > Performance > Other and double check. https://prnt.sc/NEd76ZnsfTVD

Regards,

hakkicaglar
    Participant

Mr. Hung Pham,

I am having some technical issues with my site’s homepage and I need your support in this regard.

Recently, after implementing your suggestions, I have observed the following problems with my homepage:

The homepage does not load at all or loads extremely slowly.
    The homepage appears incomplete or half loaded.
    These problems are also present on the mobile version.

Please help me to solve these problems. What suggestions can you give me and what solutions should I try?

It is very important that you respond quickly and help me solve this problem. Thank you in advance for your help and I wish you good work.

Sincerely yours,

Ismail Hakki Caglar

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hakkicaglar,

Thanks for sharing details.

My instructions won’t cause these issues. I checked the Console log and error related to LiteSpeed cache https://prnt.sc/m5bmwrgKzvAq

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

Regards,

hakkicaglar
    Participant

Mr. Hung Pham,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your attention and help. I did not think that your instructions would cause any problems and I have always followed them with confidence. After following your new suggestions, I believe that the LiteSpeed plugin is the source of the problem and I plan to uninstall it.

To utilize your knowledge and experience, can you recommend a different plugin that I can use instead of the LiteSpeed plugin?

I am quite new to website creation and don’t know much about it. Therefore, I would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and ask you to help me.

Thank you again for your attention and help.

Best regards,

Ismail Hakki Caglar

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hakkicaglar,

Thanks for sharing details.

It seems you are seeking way to optimize the loading speed. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)