Home Forums Basel support forum Header troubles

Header troubles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ale_shop
    Participant

Hi there,

I am having a few problems with the plugin settings. Not sure weather I am doing something wrong or am misunderstanding how it is supposed to work.

When this activated, nothing happens. Should there be something where I marked the question marks?
    Settings
    Nothing happens

What is supposed to happen here?
    Again when I change something, nothing happens
    again, noting

Is there a way for me, to put content, for example html blocks here?
    Content?

Hello,

1. Please provide your site admin access I will check the reason shop title and categories are not on the title.

2. When you set header layout with the categories, you choose from the drop-down the Category menu which is created in Appearance > Menu, And text field is the area where you can insert some information which would appear on the header.

3. You show the shop page, yes you can insert their content, however, I do not recommend to do that as shop page is a functional page of Woocommerce. You can, for example, add filters in the top http://prntscr.com/ler9eh

Best Regards

ale_shop
    Participant

Thanks for the reply:

To 1: I am currently running a second setup on my local server and there the issue does not appear. So I will try to fix it my self or get in touch with you tomorrow again 😀 It is probably my mistake somewhere.

To 2:
    Thanks, however my text info does not appear.. just the Category menu.

To 3:
    I would like to display a few lines like “Free Delivery” or “30 Day Guarantee”. This would not be recommended?

Hello,

#2 Text in the header option is available for Base header, Logo center and Menu in top bar. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets and you will be able to insert text or widget.

#3 Also you can enable a top bar and insert the information Theme Settings > Header > top bar

Best Regards

ale_shop
    Participant

Hi thank you again,

#2 that info helped. Problem solved 🙂

#3 I dont want the info to be displayed at the top. I want it to be displayed right here (Screenshot)
    Here

ale_shop
    Participant

Regarding my #1
    I solved the problem, however maybe others are having a similar problem:
    If Page heading > Page title design = disabled + Show breadcrumbs = off

then Shop > Shop Page Layout > Shop title "On" won’t won’t show, even if its turned on.

Hello,

#1 Page heading > Page title design = disabled works globally. Disable the title in the pages you need.
    #3 It is not possible to insert this information here. This is the place for the title. You can just insert this text in the shop page, however it would not be correct.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)