Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hello, for a long time I try to optimize the theme

Hello, for a long time I try to optimize the theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Navigator1974
    Participant

Hello, for a long time I try to optimize the theme, squeezed all the styles, all the scripts, removed the unnecessary – which I do not use, but still slow loading and long waiting time. Help please and can give me advice what not so I did?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Navigator1974
    Participant

I send an additional screen

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website but didn’t notice any problems with loading speed. How can we reproduce the problem on your side?

Kind Regards

Navigator1974
    Participant

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/bigsexmarket.ru/pEq8AwQg

big wait

Attachments:

Navigator1974
    Participant

I did not correctly describe the problem. It seems to me that mono styles are loaded and scripts, although I squeezed everything in the Performance section, as well as Generate style.css where I removed a lot of functions, can you check whether it was generated correctly?

Attachments:

Navigator1974
    Participant

This is a screen of generator settings

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you will check these files, you will notice that they are not related to our theme. Our theme has only one CSS and one JS file. We suggest you to use WP Rocket to optimize resource loading on your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

muzzlon
    Participant

Hi.
    1. After adding products topic started very long to boot. Some pages do not open.I did something wrong or the problem is on the hosting. Website http://gazon.create-site.pro
    2. The author of above topic in Russian. How can I do the same?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

We suggest you to keep translated files in wp-content/languages/themes/woodmart-pt_PT.po folder. And you will not lose your translations after any updates.

muzzlon
    Participant

changed provider. The error has disappeared, but the theme is very slow. What’s the matter?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

muzzlon
    Participant

Сan you send me what settings should be enabled in the performance tab?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It depends on your needs. You can turn them on or off.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)