Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help ( Elementor

Help ( Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, so I’m starting to use Elementor right now, but I need help with page editing. I can’t use 100% of the page. Elements are not full width. they are only in the middle. I marked where I want to expand the container that is in blue. that would be up to the edges of the pages. I’m not able to do this in Elementor.

It works for any container I created in Elementor, I can never use the full width of the page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To make a Section to have Full Width, you can edit the Section under the Elementor editor > open the [XTemos] Layout > in that you can select the Stretch Section CSS as Stretch section and content: https://snipboard.io/PFpE9Y.jpg

And the content will be stretched to their full width without any paddings on the left or right.

Best Regards

The settings option does not appear in the Elementor, how do I activate them?

I have WPbakery activated is it ok to leave both?

Hello,

Firstly, you can’t have both page builders activated at the same time on your Site. It is incorrect and can cause conflict on the Site. Only activate that page builder plugin on your Site of which you have imported the Demo with.

So, if you have imported the Demo with Elementor then activate that and if imported with WPBakery then use that on your Site.

Now after doing this please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details along with the page URL on which you are facing the issue so that we can check further and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)