Home Forums WoodMart support forum HELP! Features aren't working well!

HELP! Features aren't working well!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Goodday,

A lot of my webshop features aren’t working properly at the moment. I.e. the sidebar on mobile, the hamburger menu on mobile and changing the number of products in my cart. Could anyone help me out!! This issues occurs both on mobile and desktop.

Hello,

Please explain what issues you are facing regarding different elements with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific areas to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Goodday

I’ve added some screenshots. The features which I circkeld aren’t working. Either on mobile nor on desktop. Also I can’t add product to my shopping cart or delete them from my cart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but currently I am unable to see all the screenshots you attached. Please make sure that you have added them correctly to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

I have updated them again, could you find out why these features are not working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, clear the cache and then check back. If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details and we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards

Goodday,

Thanks for heading back to me, the issues is still going on. Could I give you permission for admin login? Could you please make this topic private, so I can give you the login details.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide admin panel login details in the private content area then it will not be visible publicly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)