Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help! My page background has changed and I can't change it back!

Help! My page background has changed and I can't change it back!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

RustyMutt
    Participant

For some bizzare reason, my front page background has changed to one of my product images. repeating over the entire page. It seems to be only the front page.

Also, it does not display the product image background when I’m logged in as administrator in WordPress.

If I ‘inspect’the css I can see this entry, which is the offending image. But I don’t know where the setting is that changes this?

.page .main-page-wrapper {
    background-image: url(https://www.rustymutt.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/SIRIUS-CLUB-GOLD.jpg);

}

I’ve already tried ‘theme settings’/’styles and colours.’

Cheers!

RustyMutt
    Participant

I set all page backgrounds to white in theme settings and purged my Cloudflare cache and it seems to have fixed it.

I still have no idea why this image was added to the background? I have never added a background image to the site and have never changed this setting.

Any ideas why this happened, or where else the background settings for a simgle page can be set?

RustyMutt
    Participant

Now seems to have come back. A setting somewhere is overwriting any changes.

I still get the repeating background on the front page.

Hello,

Please check the Theme Settings > Styles and Colors > Page backgrounds. You could set the background there, remove or change it as per your needs.

Best Regards

RustyMutt
    Participant

It has happened again! I have not touched the page background settings since I first had this issue.

My background has been set to one of my product images. It seems this has happened two out of the last three times there was a theme update.

All of my backgrounds are set to white for each item in ‘Styles and colours’ / ‘pages background’

I don’t know what else to do. This has happened twice now.

Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

RustyMutt
    Participant

Please find login details in private area. Cheers 🙂

Hello,

I do not see the background on the home page now: https://gyazo.com/653eec2931a99796e03833831b35508c

How can I reproduce the problem?

Best Regards

RustyMutt
    Participant

You are correct, it is now ok. After I set all backgrounds to white it took a while to get the updated web page through all of the caches.

However, this is the second time it has happened. All backgrounds were default white. I have never changed the backgrounds. Especially to an image.

If it happens again, I will leave it exactly as it is for you to see.

Cheers,

Scott

Hello,

Sure, contact us if there are any problems.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)