Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help needed on CSS and some font change

Help needed on CSS and some font change

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Dear Support,

I need help with the following tasks:

1- I need to change the color of the green underline to white in the picture shown in Main-Menu-Underline.png. I don’t want to change the primary color though.

2- How can I change the font style for the LOGIN/Register text on the header. I don’t see it in the settings.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the background in the row settings: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/header-rows-columns-configuration/

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you very much for looking into this.

For item1, I am not talking about the background of the header, I am talking about the line underneath the menu item. I want to change the color or that to white, will you please provide CSS for that?

For item2, do I need to select custom selector for woocommerce login and do the changes to font?

Thanks.

Hello,

1. Please provide your site admin access.

2. I will give you the selector or custom code.

Best Regards

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Elise,

You may access the site admin from the below address.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-nav.wd-style-underline .nav-link-text:after{
    	background-color:red;
    }
    body .wd-header-my-account .wd-tools-element .wd-tools-text {
        font-size: 20px;
    }

Alternativly, you can use this selector in the Advanced typography as the custom selector:
    body .wd-header-my-account .wd-tools-element .wd-tools-text

Best Regards

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you very much for your support and looking into this.

For Item1: This is changing the underline bar color to white as expected on the main menu, however, it is also changing the color of the underline bar on sticky menu which I don’t need. Will you please provide the code where I can change the underline color for the main menu only and not the sticky menu? Or probably a code where I can set a different color for the underline bar in sticky menu?

For Item2: I tried to put the CSS but it didnt change anything. I will try to put the custom selectors in advance typography and will give it a try if that helps.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .whb-sticked .wd-nav.wd-style-underline .nav-link-text:after{
    	background-color:green;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)