Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help on icons colors and header/footer space with content

Help on icons colors and header/footer space with content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello again,
    I would need your help on some issues that probably require a bit of coding :

1/ Set the color #E9C346 for header icons when they are active. I already asked you for the hover color which was this code:

span.wd-tools-icon:hover::before {
    color: #E9C346;
    }

2/ On the mobile version, the hover color of icons is not right in spite of the line of code above. Is there a specific code to add in order to have the color #E9C346 for active and hovered icons?

3/ The color of the round giving the number of products in the cart is currently black. Is it possible to set it to #E9C346? (see screenshot 1)

4/ In my menu, I have a tab with a sub-menu, which means that I have an arrow next to it (see screenshot 2). Is it possible to remove it? Or at least put it in white or transparent to hide it?

5/ There is a space between the header and the content as well as between the content and the footer. I already tried the piece of code below that I have found in another topic but it didn’t change anything. Would you have another code that I could try please?

.home .main-page-wrapper {
        padding-top: 0;
    }
    .footer-sidebar {
        padding-top: 0;
    }

Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

The website is still in maintenance mode but here below are the access codes.
    The third party plugins are currently deactivated for a topic you are also working on.

Thank you

Hello,

1 &2) Please replace the previous Custom CSS with the following then check back.

span.wd-tools-icon:hover:before{
    color: #E9C346;
    }

3) Please try adding the following Custom CSS for that.

.wd-header-cart.wd-design-5 .wd-cart-number {
    bacground-color: #E9C346;
    }

4) Please try adding the following Custom CSS for that.

.wd-nav[class*=”wd-style-“]>li.menu-item-has-children>a:after {
    display: none;
    }

5) Please provide a relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

I am trying to make the updates but nothing seems to work. I have the impression that nothing from the custom CSS panel is taken into account, even things that were working yesterday…
    Should I check somewhere that the custom CSS has to be taken into account?

You have the admin access code above if you want to check directly.

Thank you

Hello,

There were SYNTAX errors in the CSS areas. I have fixed them and the CSS is working. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Thanks SO much. I’ll try all your recommendations in this topics and in the others that I couldn’t make work. I’ll keep you in touch if there is a problem but it should be good now.

Thanks again!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I am marking this topic as Resolved. If you have any issues then create new topics.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help on icons colors and header/footer space with content’ is closed to new replies.