Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help Required With Various Issues

Help Required With Various Issues

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

mc1969
    Participant

I would appreciate some assistance with the various issues outlined under Private Content below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Most likely, it is some caching issue since it can’t be caused by our theme. Maybe you have some cache plugins or this function is activated on your web server.

2. Mega menu dropdowns built with HTML Blocks are supported by the main desktop menu only. You need to create a separate mobile navigation in Appearance -> Menus without HTML Blocks dropdowns.

3. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area for mobile and tabled devices in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.top-bar-left, 
    .topbar-left-text {
        display: block;
    }

4. We see that you hid the column with products for mobile and tablet devices in your about brand tab with WPBakery page builder.

5. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help with its bugs since it is not a part of our theme.

6. Please, send us a screenshot and link where we can see this issue on your website.

7. Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to change them from gray to colored

function woodmart_product_share_buttons() {
    	$type = woodmart_get_opt( 'product_share_type' );
    	?>
    		<?php if ( woodmart_is_social_link_enable( $type ) ): ?>
    			<div class="product-share">
    				<span class="share-title"><?php echo ($type == 'share') ? esc_html__('Share', 'woodmart') :  esc_html__('Follow', 'woodmart'); ?></span>
    				<?php echo woodmart_shortcode_social( array( 'type' => $type, 'size' => 'small', 'style' => 'colored' ) ); ?>
    			</div>
    		<?php endif ?>
    	<?php
    }

Share and follow buttons visibility can be configured separately in Theme Settings -> Social profiles.

Regards

mc1969
    Participant

Hi Artem

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Please refer to “Private Content” below for my responses.

Regards

Michael

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

4. Could you please send us a link where we can see that?

5. But it doesn’t mean that it is not working with our theme only. It is a plugin issue, not the compatibility problem.

1. This issue is definitely caused by some kind of cache since it works well when you are logged in. Most caching plugins and extensions applied only for not logged out visitors and not applied for administrators. To see if it is our theme issue or not, you can simply switch to default WordPress theme for a moment and check how it works.

Regards

mc1969
    Participant

Hi Artem

Please see my latest response under “Private Content”

Regards

Michael

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

4. Could you please disable all caching plugins?

5. Sorry, what do you mean? Could you please provide us some screenshots to each case so we can better understand the situation?

mc1969
    Participant

Hi Artem

PLease see under “Private Content” for my reply to your last response.

Regards

Michael

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Some screenshots were not uploaded so we do not fully understand all issues. Lets try to solve them one by one.

1. Could you please provide us a short list of steps how to see this issue on your website? Which pages we should visit and where we have to be logged in and where not. Also, be sure that all external plugins are turned off.

Thank you in advance.

mc1969
    Participant

Hi

Please see under “Private Content” below for my latest response

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our working time is 09:00-18:00 in GMT +2 timezone so it is 09:15 am here. Are we are allowed to disable all plugins in that interval?

We were trying to find an article you mentioned on the page you sent but we don’t see it there. It is definitely a cache issue as well.

By the way, could you please ask your hosting company to disable any kind of caching extensions on your website also?

Regards

mc1969
    Participant

Please see under “Private Content” for my reply

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please confirm that this article is presented on our screenshot? https://gyazo.com/876daa915b00b79b2df899396ccf9531 we are not logged in.

mc1969
    Participant

Yes, that is a screenshot of the blog page article I referred to, although it does not show the article “Recommendation Sample”.

You say that you are not logged in, and yet I have just visited the page in Firefox without being logged in, and I still see the article. Interesting.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Very strange, but we tested on all browsers and never seen this article. Maybe you have an ability to test on some other computers?

mc1969
    Participant

Please see under “Private Content” below for my reply, including the reason for delay in responding.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is also related to some of the caching plugins installed. You have some parts of the code from an old version. It may be caused by cache or maybe if you have some modification made in the child theme.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)