Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help with a few things?

Help with a few things?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Tom42
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the demo minimalist theme and, please can you help me with a couple of queries:

1. All of the pages are displayed in the main menu, how do I remove them?
    2. How do I deactivate the mega menu and use simple navigation links? I only want to have 3-4 main category links.

3. Where do I edit the main navigation category links that show in the header? HOME|SHOP|PAGES|ELEMENTS

4. Is it ok to delete all of the pages I’m not using like the multiple home pages from other demos?

I basically want to clear out all the unnecessary pages so I can work clearly on adding my own content to the nicely styled theme and avoid having a cluttered backend full of pages I’m not using which will slow my server’s resources down.

Thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

1,2 & 3) You can edit all the menus and the respective items from Appearance >> Menus. The main menu is called main navigation and the categories menu is named as categories.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/0DLndS1

4) You can delete the pages and elements that you don’t need according to your needs.

Best Regards.

Tom42
    Participant

Hi,

Please can you let me know how to remove the categories menu from just the mobile burger menu? I only want the new menu I have created to display not the categories menu as well – see attached.

Thanks
    Thomas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

To disable the categories in the mobile menu. Please Go to WoodMart >> Header Builder >> Edit Header >> Mobile tab on the right top.

You need to disable the categories menu not to display on the mobile menu.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/0VF4Lvb

Best Regards.

Tom42
    Participant

Hello,

Please can you help with these points?

1. On the product page in mobile view the ‘next product’ pop up caption message is halfway off the left of the screen in portrait view. Can it be positioned to the right on mobile only?

2. Can the Size: text on product pages be placed beside the “choose an option” drop-down menu rather than above?

3. Small Arrows next to “related product” images on mobile are too close to the edge of the screen, can they be placed on the image instead?

4. CSS to centre align product titles and ‘select options’ under all product images on the category pages?

5. I have integrated Captcha but for some reason, it doesn’t show on the contact page?

Regards,
    Tom

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.single-product .woocommerce-breadcrumb a {
    margin-right: 0px;
    }

.single-product .woocommerce-breadcrumb a:after {
    margin-left: 0;
    }

.single-product .single-breadcrumbs-wrapper .woocommerce-breadcrumb, .single-breadcrumbs-wrapper .yoast-breadcrumb {
    font-size: 11px;
    }

nav.woocommerce-breadcrumb {
        margin-left: -15px;
    }

2) Sorry but there is no option available and it is not possible with simple Custom CSS as well.

3) Sorry but there is no option available for that.

4) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .product-title {
        text-align: center;
    }

.product-grid-item .price {
        margin-left: 115px;
    }

.woodmart-hover-alt .swap-elements .price, .woodmart-hover-alt .swap-elements .woodmart-add-btn {
        margin-left: 100px;
    }

5) Please provide the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tom42
    Participant

Hello,

Many thanks the caption works perfectly now on mobile. Just some tweaking needed to the css
    for the following please: (screenshots attached).

1. On mobile the titles/price/’select options’ are not aligned center on category pages and under the related products.
    2. On mobile the breadcrumb is needing padding to the right, it is touching the edge of the screen?

3. On desktop some of the prices under product titles are not aligned centre?
    https://talkware.co.uk/product-category/clothing/unisex-clothing/
    https://talkware.co.uk/product-category/clothing/

The Captcha should display on my contact page: https://talkware.co.uk/contact-us/

Regards,
    Tom

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1 &3) Please remove the previous CSS and try Adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .product-title {
    }

.woodmart-hover-alt .wrap-price {
        display: block;
    }

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

nav.woocommerce-breadcrumb {
        margin-left: -10px;
    }

4) Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tom42
    Participant

This is working great now, thank you.
    To make the category page display perfect on mobile – is it possible to add some padding underneath each product as the add to cart link is quite close to the other products beneath?

Thanks
    Tom

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please explain what you require with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tom42
    Participant

Hello,

Attached is screenshot from mobile – just needs padding below ‘select options’or ‘add to cart’ links.

Tom42
    Participant

attached now

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

You can try setting the product spacing according to your needs from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Products Grid.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/zkaffv

Best Regards.

Tom42
    Participant

Hello,

I’m not sure you received my last post, can’t see the topic?

1. Please can you let me know how to make my product titles centre align since the update have left-aligned again (screenshot attached)? Not sure why as I’m using the child theme for css edits.

2. Please can you tell me how to remove the UNCATEGORIZED category that has recently appeared on my product menu after the theme update? I’m using the child theme so not sure why.

Thanks
    Thomas

Attachments:

Tom42
    Participant

Hi,

Please can you let me know if you received my last email below?

Hello,

I’m not sure you received my last post, can’t see the topic?

1. Please can you let me know how to make my product titles centre align since the update have left-aligned again (screenshot attached)? Not sure why as I’m using the child theme for css edits.

2. Please can you tell me how to remove the UNCATEGORIZED category that has recently appeared on my product menu after the theme update? I’m using the child theme so not sure why.

Thanks
    Thomas

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .wd-entities-title {
    }

2)Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-nav-product-cat li.cat-item.cat-item-15 {
        display: none;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Tom42
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you. Please can you help center align the pricing and ‘seelct options text below titles?

Attachments:

Hello,

You asked the same question in your other topic which is replied to accordingly.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/uncategorized-category-showing-titles-have-changed-alignment/

I am marking this topic as closed. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Help with a few things?’ is closed to new replies.