Hi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zenubq
    Participant

Hello so at the top right bar of the theme i see this social media icons and i dnt have all for my business the only one i have and use for my business is Facebook and Instagram and i wanna take off the rest and live just the two please how do i go about it ? thanks and also please how do i edit the my account section to make its hover display login or sign up alone than all the default details is showing which are dashboard, downloads orders and all, i will like for it to show a more custom hover display when i have my mounc i sure will no what to put there but please how to get to the settings to get the editing to feet my needs display i dnt need all the display on there thanks

Hello,

1) You can set the social media profiles from Theme Settings >> Social Profiles.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/61a5531755109b06c24e0fb859439811

2) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

Best Regards

zenubq
    Participant

I have done that i have already added the link to the set social media i wanna do but now the question is i have so much icon display and i w=only wanna make it two display on the top right bar i have already added the link of the two social media i wanted but still i have other social media displaying on there please help me man

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

zenubq
    Participant

Sorry please do you by my login detail you mean by WordPress login details? am i to send to you my WordPress login details where the theme is being used ? is that what u mean? Thanks

Hello,

Yes please provide the WordPress login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)