Home Forums Basel support forum Hi, theme change footer widget disappear

Hi, theme change footer widget disappear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

today I change my theme from Basel to twentyseven and then change back to Basel,

I realise my footer is disappear and additonal widget at my other pages appear, how can i restore back my original widgets?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

hsianglin21
    Participant

Also other from the above question, in theme switch back and fro scenario , what other changes are there?

Thank you.

hsianglin21
    Participant

Sorry another question is now my picture for different product become different sizes, please see attached. Kindly advise on how to standardise the picture in single product page?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

As for images sizes, so you can manage them via Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt reply and precise answers. Sorry now I experience another problem,

All my uploaded pictures become square with coloured boulders forming top and bottom of the pictures, I have uploaded them for about us and contact us page.

The attached picture is Dimensions: 6200 × 4179.

May you advise? Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I cannot login your site admin and as you know your site is under maintenance. Please send us your valid site admin each time you need our help.

Best Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

My site admin panel is as below.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please provide the link to the page with the problem

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)