Home Forums Basel support forum Hi, theme installation on google cloud platform

Hi, theme installation on google cloud platform

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

mhluqmaan
    Participant

Hi, wordpress is always saying whenever i’m trying to install BASEL ‘Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.’
    Please help me in this regards. I just need your guidance how to install this theme on google cloud platform. This will help others too. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

This error means that you need to increase your upload limit in the server configuration. Here are some articles that describe it

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-in-wordpress/
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-wordpress/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mhluqmaan
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply, increased the storage limit, but still the problem is same, deleted default plugins too. please help if possible

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We suggest you to contact your hosting provider support since this issue related to the server. Or you can upload theme files manually via file manager on the server.

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

1. where to enter activation key of basel?
    2. I have installed theme, now can I update wordpress??
    3. How can i disable pages & elements (at header)?
    4. to start changes do I need to select any child theme or I can work directly on present default theme?
    please guide

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no place to enter the activation key in our theme.
    You can update the wordpress without any worries.
    To remove any items from the header menu (like pages and elements) you need to go to Appearance -> Menus.
    If you are going to make any changes in the theme PHP files you can use our child theme that comes with the theme package.

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

Hi, your home & shop navigation structure (at header) is awesome, after hover its showing title menu & styles pages etc in HOME & SHOP.
    When I see in menus it shows this details HOME -> DESCRIPTION -> code: [html_block id="244"]
    SHOP -> DESCRIPTION -> code: [html_block id="245"]
    So how can i add my own categories, sub categories and a listing in HOME & SHOP structure instead of default title menu and style pages etc. Please help. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can edit these HTML Blocks in the Dashboard -> HTML Blocks. Using Visual Composer Drag & Drop builder you are able to add any elements there like texts, links, images, etc.

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

Hi,
    1)on every computer/mobile, my websites is asking cookies download permission, but i never see such permission is asked by other web. Can’t we download cookies in users systems without asking permissions.
    2) Home elements @ Header, I have set categories like you have set all UR themes.
    My web problem is, in mobile browser its showing big element images, I want to make it like urs demo web. please check images for better understanding.
    Please help.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You can disable it in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Cookie info.

2. Could you please send us a link where we can see the problem for better understanding?

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

pls check the web on mobile browser, @header -> home -> all the elements are not showing like in your demo, i want to make it friendly, please help

mhluqmaan
    Participant

pls check the web on mobile browser, @header -> home -> all the elements are not showing like in your demo, i want to make it mobile* friendly, please help to adjust all category image sizes in home.

mhluqmaan
    Participant

1 – how to activate base version, i selected child but not able to go to default base versions.
    when trying to activate, showing this error: “Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually”.
    2 – In electronics theme, showing -? women, men, watches.. categories in -> browse categories. where are these categories available in wp edit mode?? please help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please, enable debug mode in WordPress and send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong with the import.

2. You can edit it in Appearance -> Menus.

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

hi

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can find the information about debug mode in WordPress here https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
    Please, enable it first.

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

hi done sir, pls check, made it wp-config – true

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still don’t see any PHP errors except 500 Internal Server Error. Could you please contact your hosting providers and ask for error logs to understand what exactly this 500 error means?

mhluqmaan
    Participant

Hi, not aware, i will ask.
    Till then Can you please help me to set error happening on mobile browser @ Header – Home – categories images. Here images are showing very big, but i need mobile compatible, ty

mhluqmaan
    Participant

pls check attachment

Attachments:

mhluqmaan
    Participant

please check my web, when i click on HOME page, its loading default theme, and when i click on basel logo its loading child theme, please help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. We suggest you to create a separate menu for mobile navigation in Appearance -> Menus and don’t use HTML Blocks there.

2. You can also change home link in the header menu via Appearance -> Menus.

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

awwww now mobile is showing default theme and desktop has child theme.
    can u pls adjust a bit, and make visible both side same theme, and give some touch to home (desktop) its showing as disturbed categories.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course we would be glad to help you. But we don’t understand what problem do you face at the moment. As we can see, everything looks fine on both desktop and mobile devices. You was able to create a separate menu for mobile. Could you please send us some screenshots of the problem so we can help you as soon as possible?

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

not able to shift on your lovely default theme, it showing some ajax error (already shared snaps). When i clicked to ‘reset default theme’, its actually getting activated on mobile version, but not on desktop?
    So I just need smooth swiping of child parent themes

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So the main request is to switch to default base version of the theme? Do you want us to make it for you manually?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

there were issues, i solved them by your help.
    Yes if possible pls resolve it from your end, as I want to keep default theme sometime and shift to child theme, vice versa. But this “Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.” error is occurring, which needs to be resolve, please help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

About this AJAX error, we asked you to contact your hosting providers so they can provide error logs or enable PHP errors display on the website. Could you please do this so we can check what is wrong with the import function?

Regards

mhluqmaan
    Participant

Hi, I have shared all debug and you said there is no error. Well now I will stiff to child theme only.
    1) It may be because I haven’t added child theme in domain/public_html/wp-content/themes, should I add now?
    2) without effecting present settings of theme, I want to add the latest updated file of basel in domain/public_html/wp-content/themes. is it possible or need to replace whole basel folder? if replace this might set theme again to default settings.
    pls guide, thank you

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

1) Child theme does not affect AJAX errors during dummy content installation. Could you please provide error logs so we can find out where is the problem?
    2) During the theme update, the settings will not be lost. For a more convenient update, you can use the plugin Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)