Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hidden products are all of a sudden visible

Hidden products are all of a sudden visible

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nikkerbockers
    Participant

Hi, I noticed that the “Bestsellers” Products Tab on my front page under “What’s Fresh” shows Out of Stock items which are set to “Catalog visibility: Hidden”. Even when I set general visibility to Private, it still shows on among the Bestsellers tab.

How do i set it back so that all hidden and private products remain that way?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The “Sold out” label is added to products that are out of stock and is not related to catalog visibility option https://gyazo.com/68e1ea0c26a38654b516488782f70633
    Or you just want to now show hidden products there at all? In this case, could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check this issue?

Regards

nikkerbockers
    Participant

Upon review it looks like on the shop page all products set to HIDDEN on catalog visibility are actually hidden. — this is how it should be.

However on the Bestsellers Product tab located at the front page of my site, the hidden items are now visible, though they have “sold out” indicated on it. Shouldn’t the products set to hidden remain hidden on the Bestsellers tab?

I would like products set to Hidden still be hidden, regardless whether they were out of stock or not.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we understand your problem. Could you please provide us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong there?

nikkerbockers
    Participant

login details below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to update the theme to the latest version 1.9 first.

Kind Regards

nikkerbockers
    Participant

Hi, the customized theme settings don’t seem to show on my site for some reason. I’ve got the colors set to #B22222 as the main color, but as you will see in the screenshot of the website, it still shows the default light green color.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nikkerbockers
    Participant

Also, theme is now updated to 1.9

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that our CSS code generated by Theme Settings is cut from your website. Try to disable extra plugins that are not related to our theme.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)