Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide Address

Hide Address

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

she26703
    Participant

Hello, my store only provides convenience store delivery, so customers do not need to fill in the address.
    I would like to ask how to hide the address field on the checkout page?
    Only need name, phone number and email.

And can customers register a new account directly on the checkout page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

she26703
    Participant

I mean
    I have checked “Allow customers to create accounts during checkout” in the settings, but I only see “Click here to log in” on the checkout page.

Should there be a check box or something to register a new account? Or should this function help customers create a new account only after completing checkout?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi she26703,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. Hide Address

You can try to use WoodMart Checkout Fields manager, please refer to this article for more details https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/fields-manager/

2. Creating an account

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

Best Regards.

she26703
    Participant

Hi

1. Hide Address
    I tried to use the method you mentioned and turned off the address, but when I pressed checkout on the checkout page, the message “Please fill in the address to proceed to the next step” popped up.
    No way to checkout.

2. Creating an account
    I changed to a WordPress theme and the checkout page is the same.
    So who should I ask to help me solve this problem?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi she26703,

Thanks for your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

she26703
    Participant

OK please thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi she26703,

Thanks for details.

I tried to enable Checkout Fields manager option and faced the fatal error https://prnt.sc/kacJd_qrLXpJ

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

she26703
    Participant

yes please thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi she26703,

Thanks for your patience.

It caused by 好用版擴充 MorePower Addon for WooCommerce plugin, now you can hide Address field in Checkout page https://prnt.sc/YYEadMMv-aHo

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)