Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide Empty Categories Doesn't Work

Hide Empty Categories Doesn't Work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

flp
    Participant

Hi,
    we have problems by hiding empty categories under our Shop Title.

We try the new theme function and also with the code posted in older topics.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have tried to log in to your website but was unable to login. Please provide me with the correct admin panel login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

flp
    Participant

Ok!

Hello,

I have logged into your website and the hide empty categories are working fine. Please clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/HNW0Vxx

Best Regards.

flp
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for your answer.

I try to clear the cache but I still have problems with empty “sub-categories”.

I attach a screenshot to explain better my problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please make sure that there are no items added in the categories as you mentioned. Then clear the cache and check back.

If the problem continues then deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, and tell me then we will troubleshoot the issue with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

flp
    Participant

Hi,
    in those categories there are items but they are Out Of Stock.
    Probably I didn’t understand what “Empty Categories” really means.

So… is possible to hide categories with Out Of Stock products?

Hello,

The hide empty categories option only hides the categories that have no products assigned to them and not the out of stock products.

Sorry, but there is no option in Theme Settings to hide the out of stock product categories.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)