Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide or show specific blocks on category pages

Hide or show specific blocks on category pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dakenmarkt
    Participant

Hi, how are you,

I need a block above the category pages and one below.
    For example show a category image above and seo text below categorys.
    Currently we can only show the category description block above or below the pages.
    No option for both positions.

The woodmart woocommerce layerd nav … has an conditional function for showing on categories. I we had the same option for Woodmart Html blocks we have our solution. unfortunatly the html block widget has no such function,

What would be the best way to get the wanted results?
    I am sure it must be possible.

Thanks MArcel

Hello,

Sorry, but it is not possible to add the category description both above and below the products.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Dakenmarkt
    Participant

We would like to have separate texts though.

for example:
    A category description above the categories on the categories pages (not on the product pages).
    and another text, for SEO below the categories on the categories pages (also not on product pages).

Would this be possible?

Thanks again,
    Koen

Hello,

Sorry, but it is not possible as I mentioned in my previous reply.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can try finding a plugin that meets your requirements.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Dakenmarkt
    Participant

Thanks,

Found a workaround…

Dakenmarkt
    Participant

Would be nice to have standard an extra block below categories and products for miscellaneous stuff

Hello,

We are glad that you found a solution for yourself. You are Great!!!

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering adding it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hide or show specific blocks on category pages’ is closed to new replies.