Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide prices and add to cart from all website

Hide prices and add to cart from all website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Azzriel
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to hide prices and add to cart from all website products, but to leave variations (color, size, brand) visible and choosable by customer.
    Catalog mode hides everything.

If there is no simple option in Woodmart to do this or with some code, is there a plugin that could do this ?
    Thx.

Hello,

If you want to hide the prices and add to cart for logout users then you can enable the option “Login to see add to cart and prices” from Theme Settings >> Shop >> LOGIN TO SEE PRICES.

The other option is catalog mode from Theme Settings >> Shop >> CATALOG MODE. You can hide all “Add to cart” buttons, cart widget, cart and checkout pages. This will allow you to showcase your products as an online catalog without the ability to make a purchase.

There is no other option to just hide prices and add to cart from all products and leave variations (color, size, brand) visible and choosable by customer. You can find some third party plugin for this purpose.

Best Regards.

Azzriel
    Participant

Thx Aizaz for a fast reply.
    Can you please recommend a plugin for that?
    This is really necessary thing for my web, which I was not aware of when I bought the theme (which I like a lot!)

Most Welcome:)

Sorry but I can not recommend a third party plugin for this purpose.

You have to try some third party plugin by your own and at your own risk. Because sometimes third party plugins create problems due to incompatibility.

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)