Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide / Remove Additional Information Tab

Hide / Remove Additional Information Tab

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,

I need help to remove / hide the “Additional Information” tab from the products page.
    While I can select custom attributes to be or not “Visible on the product page”, I do not have the same option with Shipping attributes (Weight and Dimensions). I’ve managed to find some CSS code on this forum to hide these attributes, but I end up with a blank tab and I really want to remove it.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Single product > Tabs and clear the title and content for the additional tab.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,

It’s not the Additional tab (that on the demo has the SHIPPING AND DELIVERY title), it’s the second Tab (additional information), that displays the product attributes. Pic attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to enter each attribute and disable showing it on the product page. Do such with all the attributes assigned to the product.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot disable Shipping attributes (Weight and Dimensions) from showing on the product page, that option is only valid for custom attributes. But I need to have those details on the product backoffice page.

Please see pic attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the product page URL.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

This happens for all the products on our page.

Random example:https://idivia.com/en/product/isdin-isdinceutics-instant-flash-bulb-instant-effect-lifting-2ml/

I can easily remove the “Brand” attribute from the “Additional Information” tab, but not the “weight” information, unless I leave it blank (but that is not an option for me)

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li.additional_information_tab {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

That works perfectly! Thanks!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m reopening this topic since I’ve just realised that this code worked well for desktop but not for mobile.
    Can you please help on how to make this work on mobile version too?

Thanks!

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.tabs-layout-accordion .wd-tab-wrapper:last-child {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

Hi,

It’s not working correctly. The code removed the last tab, but in this case it’s the “About Brand” tab. The “Additional Information” tab is the second tab (third to last).

Hello,

Please remove my custom. I am afraid it is not possible to hide on the mobile. You need to disable these showing these attributes on the product page and in this case this tab would disappear. Please disable “Visible on the product page” as shown: https://gyazo.com/aff9b619ff2aab9dc4abf84713c3dd81

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

fjagsantos
    Participant

The problem is that the “Visible on the product page” option does not exist for Shipping Attributes (Weight and Dimensions, and they are critical for correct shipping costs calculation), so that does not solve it. Is it possible to hide through Custom CSS not the last but other tab?

Hello,

All the tabs on accordion have the same classes and it is not possible to take this tab by a class.

Can you consider the option to remove the weight and other data from the Shipping tab and replace them with the attributes?

Best Regards

alphavaletec
    Participant

It was also impossible for me to hide it. Could you update in some other way?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)