Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide SKU text on product

Hide SKU text on product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jmac
    Participant

Question 1
    I would like to hide the SKU text on the products on my store but I want it to still show the SKU ID. Cur

Example below

Currently it is showing
    SKU:product#_sku

Question 2
    In my slider on the hero section of the website. How do I hide the slider toggle?

I want it to read like this
    product#_sku

How do I do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can hide the slider navigation in the slider settings: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woodmart-slider/?theme=woodmart

Please provide the shop page URL so that we could provide custom CSS.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jmac
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me and sending me over the url link – that worked and I was able to update the slider.

For the SKU – replacing the SKU with text is the not going to be a solution as there are products with the same value and wordpress will not allow two products with the same SKU.

You can see in the image what I am trying to create. I want the name of the product, followed by the “Value” of the product.

However I cannot find a way to make this happen. I thought of replacing the section with a category but this will be too time consuming and hard for the team to input the information and result in a lot of categories. What I need is a section below the title on the product page that can easily be changed and update as the value from one product to another is constantly changing. If this can be done on the actual product page that would be most ideal and quickest to update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Another question
    I am wondering if there is a global way to update the size of product font name instead of doing it one by one?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL so that we could hide the SKU.

Best Regards

jmac
    Participant

* Note– Hiding the SKU is not a Solution *

The SKU – replacing the SKU with text is the not going to be a solution as there are products with the same value and wordpress will not allow two products with the same SKU.

What I need is a section below the title on the product page that can easily be changed and update as the value/amount from one product to another is constantly changing. If this can be done on the actual product page that would be most ideal and quickest to update.

You can see in the image above what I am trying to create. I need the product on the shop page to look like the following

Product Image
    Product Name
    Product Value (This needs to be updated from product pg if possible as this changes for every product)
    Product Cost

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello,

Sorry, I am mistaken. You can hide SKU in the Theme Settigns > Product Archives > Product styles.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)