Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide sticky header a bit earlier

Hide sticky header a bit earlier

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DeathByDisco
    Participant

Hello,
    we use the option:
    “Hides the sticky header when you scroll the page down. And shows only when you scroll top”
    After scrolling down the page for about 90% the header gets hidden.

Is it possible to hide the header a bit earlier maybe after 50% of scrolling ?
    Can you tell me which file i need to edit or can you provide some custom js to get that done ?

Thank you

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

DeathByDisco
    Participant

Our website is live and i prefer to not share any login credentials.
    I have attached a screenshot of the header settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please share the URL link to your website? So I will check how it works there.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

DeathByDisco
    Participant

I have shared it in the privat content section.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have checked the header and it getting hidden at the end of the first section, here is a video with more details: https://take.ms/0CEfE

So it’s normal operation, if you have another behavior, please send me a video for a better understanding.

Kind Regards

DeathByDisco
    Participant

I know that the header is working fine. I asked if there is a chance to hide the header earlier or later ? In my case i would like to hide the header a bit later.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please let me know. I’m always happy to assist you.

Kind Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)