Home Forums WoodMart support forum HIDE TABS HEADINGS – DESKTOP / MOBILE

HIDE TABS HEADINGS – DESKTOP / MOBILE

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I have enabled the option “hide tabs headings” which should hide the duplicate tab title on all devices. It hides it well on mobile, but it still remains shown on desktop.

When I enable/disable, it doesn’t make impact. I tested on staging with everything disabled.

Can you check please?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When this option is off, the tab title is duplicated https://gyazo.com/d16df83f2b4c97a00c92a45bb92e9965

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Your video screenshot does not come from my website.
    You please read back my intial comments and test again on my staging plateform.
    Thanks

Hello,

Deactivate all the plugins, and switch to the parent theme and check again.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I did already !!! You don’t even read !!!

I have spent time making explanations and videos screenshot in my comments, and you don’t bother even checking them. Go on the staging and you’ll see yourself, but even that you didn’t do.

You just answer, without even checking what the issue at stake. I hope your colleagues see this because I’m not happy at all with your way of handling… I don’t like that you always answer before even analyzing or checking anything that is reported.

Hello,

I have read carefully.

When I am trying to enter the dashboard of your staging site I get your live site.

Perhaps you customized the theme files, make the clean WordPress installation, upload our theme, upload demo and check. You will see it works, there are no bugs. If it does not work with your site, it means that either your custom code or custom CSS or plugins influence.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

It is normal that a staging link redirects to my live site because you are not yet connected as admin. Any users are not supposed to access stagings, so obviously they are redirected.

Please first connect on my live site as admin, then click on the staging link. You’ll be able to access it.

Thanks

Hello,

Check your credentials once more I am getting to your live site instead of staging.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Here is the new link of the staging in private. Please connect as admin on my website first.

– I’ve disabled all external plugins and custom code.
    – I’ve switched back to the parent theme.
    – I’ve updated everything to latest version.

Hello,

Deactivate these plugins https://gyazo.com/92507c90ee11addcccc17563c1715848

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

The plugin “WP Staging” can obviously not be disabled… If you think a little, disabling it means breaking down the Staging plateform. In all cases, we already know this plugin is not the cause because with/without it on my live site, it remains the same issue.

Regarding the “advanced cache”, I don’t know what this is. I’ve never installed this and I don’t see any button for disabling it. After searching on Google, it seems linked to WP Rocket.

In both cases, none of those can be pretended to be the root cause of the issue. Please investigate.

Thanks

Hello,

This is not a title http://prntscr.com/no9hmv This is number of reviews, you can see the sample here https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/accessories/iphone-dock/

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

What’s this answer… This is exactly the section that should be hidden.

If not, I’m very “interested” that you show me which other section should supposedly be hidden by that feature, if not that one.

But I’m gonna help you and answer myself to this. Yes it is this exact same title that is supposed to be hidden by the feature, which is not the case.

So please investigate on the issue.
    Thanks a lot

Hello,

Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woocommerce-Reviews-title{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Sorry but I’m not taking this CSS solution.

The theme setting is provided to me, it should work in all circumstances.

Please analyze the issue.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This option was not developed to hide the title with a number of reviews in the reviews tab so we will not make the option for this tab title.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Come on, yes it was and it has always been working !

The proof is this :
    – on desktop version, the “hide” does not work well because the duplicate title IS there
    – on tablet/mobile, version, the “hide” works well because the duplicate title IS NOT there

If this is not a problme of your setting, then what is it?
    Why your setting hides it only partially for certain devices and not always.

And I’d like that you show me proofs of other websites/test product pages where you show me that this feature does not have effect on this duplicate title.

Thanks

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We hide it on tablet and mobile no matter if the option is enabled or disabled because it very confusing in this situation https://prnt.sc/np7p2n

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Then for me the situation is “confusing” in desktop too. I don’t understand why you decide on your side what is confusing and what is not. It’s not up to you.

– Either you rename the setting to clarify where it hides and where it does not.
    – Or you let the users decide where to hide it (all / destkop / tablet / mobile).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we will try to describe this specific option more.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Can you also tell me what are the CSS code for hiding the duplicate title from the following tabs:
    – additional information (attributes characteristics)
    – description

Thanks

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Have you enabled that option in Theme Settings?

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Indeed I missed it. Thanks

You can close the ticket

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘HIDE TABS HEADINGS – DESKTOP / MOBILE’ is closed to new replies.