Home Forums Basel support forum Hide Top Bar of WordPress.

Hide Top Bar of WordPress.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Marilynbaq
    Participant

HI how I can hide the top bar of wordpress for my customers, I don’t want they have access to wordpress. Because I only want use the theme that I bought and don’t want my customer see the wordpress admin because doesn’t look profesional.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The customers do not get access to the main panel at all, they get access to My account page only. Please just register as a customer and check on your own, if your customers get to the admin panel please check the rights in the Dashboard > Users.

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hello,

As you can see in the attachment I am talked about this HORRIBLE AND NO PROFFESIONAL BAR AT THE TOP, that appeared on my site, If I bought a theme is because I don’t like the WordPress that it brings for default, so could you send me please the CODE and where I can paste this CODE in the theme step by step, to HIDE this HORRIBLE WORDPRESS BAR AT THE TOP OF MY SITE (I am don’t talking about permission to the admin, I am talking about why appeared this BAR at the top and how I can HIDE this. And the customer has access, not to the admin panel but they can enter some stuff like THEME SETTINGS in my site with ZERO DESIGN AND NOT THE THEME THAT I bought. So if I bought a theme is because I want to my customer see a good design not DEFAULT WORDPRESS DESIGN,so please help me with that.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Any WordPress theme is responsible for the front-end experience, whatever theme you purchase you will see the admin panel of WordPress as it is. No theme influences these.

You can hide the sidebar as shown: https://gyazo.com/7138848268aeba157d1bf170a983c5fe

This top bar: https://prnt.sc/118rkcl is an administrative panel to run the site and WordPress does not allow to delete that by means of the theme custom CSS.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Of course I have a question that you don’t resolved, I am looking for how I can Hide: “This top bar: https://prnt.sc/118rkcl is an administrative panel to run the site and WordPress does not allow to delete that by means of the theme custom CSS.” so HOW I CAN HIDE THIS for my customers???? THAT IS MY QUESTION

Hello,

This top bar relates to the WordPress default, it does not relate to the theme, you will see this bar on any other theme, and our theme doesn’t have the option to hide that.

You can try this CSS:

body #wpadminbar {
    display:none; 
    }

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Thank you so much, that code that you send me works.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hide Top Bar of WordPress.’ is closed to new replies.