Home Forums Basel support forum Hiding navigation arrows in mobile view in product page

Hiding navigation arrows in mobile view in product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

can you please tell how to hide navigation arrows in mobile view for products having only single image. I have attached the product having only one image but in mobile it is displaying navigation arrows can you please check and fix this issue

Hello,

Please add this to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

.single-product-content .product-images .thumbs-position-left .owl-nav>div {
    display:none;
    }

If the code does not work, please provide the login URL and log in and pass, those you provided are not valid.

Best Regards

Dear Support Team,

The code is working for the all the products but i want to display the arrow for the products which is having more than one image (i.e product having gallery images) can you please check and provide us a solution.

I want to hide the arrows for the products having only one single image

I want to display the arrows for the products having more than one images (i.e product gallery) [i have attached a link where product is having more than one image and the arrow is hidden in mobile view]

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not possible to do with CSS. We can either hide on all or they will be visible

Best Regards

Dear Support Team,

We are not getting any solutions for our queries. Very bad support
    Regards
    ECS

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience but it is how all carousels work on all themes. We would be glad to help you but there is no possible solution with CSS code here.

Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards

joshlew
    Participant

Can you remove this carousel feature from product pages. It is introducing extra images that need to load (which in our case are also not resizable for this image type), and therefore adds to load time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Product page -> Show / hide elements -> Products navigation http://prntscr.com/l2ld31

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)