Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ho wto redirect addto cart button

Ho wto redirect addto cart button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

amaury_santillan
    Participant

Hi guys

I need that when the add to cart button is clicked on the product gallery, it redirects to the product page instead adding it to the cart.

I dont want to set the shop in catalogue mode since that very button actually works for me.

Could you help me?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The default Woocommmerce does not provide such an option. Perhaps you will find a plugin.

Best Regards

amaury_santillan
    Participant

Hi.

I understand it.

But this specific button only displays when I set it on my porioduct styles on my theme settings. Which i dont want to change it, since i found it very usefull.

I need that when users click on it instead of adding it to cart go directly to the product page without adding anything to cart.

Hello,

Do not insert the price in the product and add to cart button would not appear, instead insert the price in the short description and link.

Best Regards

amaury_santillan
    Participant

Hi Elise.

I tried it before, but it just dont work for me since I need the price to use filters on categories. Also im working on a points and rewards program so the yith extensiion needs also the price in order to work, and several etceteras…

Is there another way you can figure to achieve my need?

Hello,

Consider External/Affiliate product http://prntscr.com/kymnvq

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)