Home Forums Basel support forum Home not working

Home not working

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

mariacristal
    Participant

Hi,

I created the home page, haven’t edit the demo but I’m not able to see it.
    https://luletta.com

I deactivated all plugins and only activated the rerquired ones to see if it worked but didn’t. Please help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Are you able to provide us your admin access since we can’t see your website now because of maintenance mode enabled?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mariacristal
    Participant

Hi,

I have a background video from youtube on my site but I want the music to be on from this video. Please advise.

On the other hand, how may I change the share follow buttons so that when the “email icon” is clicked it sends an email to me.

mariacristal
    Participant

I want the youtube video to work on mobile devices but it shows only as black? Please advise. Thanks.

mariacristal
    Participant

Hi,

I have a background video from youtube on my site but I want the music to be on from this video. Please advise.

On the other hand, how may I change the share follow buttons so that when the “email icon” is clicked it sends an email to me.

I want the youtube video to work on mobile devices but it shows only as black? Please advise. Thanks.

https://www.luletta.com/prueba-cw/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but Visual Composer doesn’t have video music if you set it for row. It also doesn’t work on mobile devices. You can try use video element instead or add it with Revolution Slider plugin.

Email button is developed to send a link to a “friend”. There are no other options for it.

Regards

mariacristal
    Participant

Oh wow. All negative answers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are sorry about that. But there are no such features in our theme, and additional code customizations are out of theme support scope.

mariacristal
    Participant

Hi,

I am able to play on mobile device if it is from youtube but it doesn’t play when it’s an html file (the video). So what I figured was doing two sliders, one with visibility on web (this one is an html file because I don’t want the youtube logo visible). Another slider with visibility only on mobil. My problem is now I have the empty space of either one. Is their anyway I remove the space not visible on either? I don’t know if my question is clear.

mariacristal
    Participant

Got it. Instead of two slides. I made two layers. One visible on mobile. One visible on web. Thank you.

mariacristal
    Participant

May I remove the sidebar menu on mobile?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the sidebar you want to remove?

Regards

mariacristal
    Participant

Please check how can I remove that blank white space on top? I don’t want menu, top bar or anything and it’s still there.

On the other hand, how may I hide the menu symbol on mobile?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we don’t see the white space or even menu icon on your website. Could you please provide a screenshot?

mariacristal
    Participant

Hi,

I was able to fix it with a CSS code you had on another thread.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

OK, do you have any additional questions we can help you with?

Regards

mariacristal
    Participant

Yes, please. I don’t know why my video has a black background on the slider revolution and I haven’t been able to change it to white.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide a screenshot for better understanding?

mariacristal
    Participant

Look at the screenshot, it has a black space I don’t know how to remove but it’s inside the slider revolution.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, upload a screenshot less than 512 KB.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

mariacristal
    Participant

Sure, sorry for that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.fullcoveredvideo audio, .fullscreenvideo audio .fullcoveredvideo video, .fullscreenvideo video {
        background: #fff;
    }

mariacristal
    Participant

You’re awesome. Thank you so much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

mariacristal
    Participant

Hi,

I’m interested in become a hosting reseller and I saw a great theme called ArkaHost but since my site has always been BASEL I was wondering if it’s compatible with WHMCS. Please advise.

I also love how the following theme looks physically, webdesign-finder.com/digitboost/.Do you think I can make Basel look like this?

On a complete other hand, does Gravity Form Plugin work with Basel instead of using ContactForm7?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, we didn’t test our theme with this plugin and can’t guarantee that it will look as the example you sent.
    But it should work with Gravity Forms plugin without any problems.

Regards

mariacristal
    Participant

alright. Thank you so much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Tagged: 

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Home not working’ is closed to new replies.