Home Forums Basel support forum Home Page blog issue & image alignment issue

Home Page blog issue & image alignment issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

abhisekumar
    Participant

where the dummy blog text coming in my post dont have any dummy text.

how to fix product image alignment . Please find the attach image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are able to change your posts content editing them in the Dashboard -> Posts. Be sure that you edit Excerpt field texts too if they are not empty.

It happens because you have different aspect ration for images uploaded to your products. If you want to make all products inline you need to upload all images with the same proportion. Otherwise, you can enable hard crop in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display and regenerate all thumbnails. But it will crop your images and in some cases, it may look incorrect.

Regards

abhisekumar
    Participant

where is Excerpt filed? I dont see in post section. However i know how to use Excerpt in blog editor.

For image issue why this is so i have used opencart but it dont make like this. sometime we dont get same image size also for that it looks odd.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please give us your admin access so we can check what is wrong with the excerpt field?

It is the way WooCommerce catalog images work on all WordPress themes. We don’t know how it was working on your opencart website.

abhisekumar
    Participant

have sent privately

abhisekumar
    Participant

url also share

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that you have disabled the “Excerpt” field in the Screen option in the right top corner on the post editing page https://gyazo.com/8f09160f38874fac8398d4465c23aada

Regards

abhisekumar
    Participant

got it thanks for the help.

abhisekumar
    Participant

is there any way can it show let say up to 200 char or 300 char what ever i choose?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)