Home Forums WoodMart support forum home page categories images

home page categories images

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

prashanthb
    Participant

hi, kindly check the image attached the categories, the image sizes are not aligned or not fit to those, as its not looking like as shown in demo, how to fix that

Hello,

Sorry but currently I am unable to see any image you attached.

Please make sure that you added it correctly to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

prashanthb
    Participant

Hello,

Basically the product and category images are controlled by woocommerce and our theme doesn’t influence.

Woocommerce provides the settings for the images that you can find under Appearance >> Customize >> Woocommerce >> Product Images.

You can try setting the thumbnail width according to your needs.

Note: The settings work the same for product and categories thumbnails.

You can find necessary information in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

prashanthb
    Participant

hi, i tried it’s not working can you do those changes

Hello,

It seems that the Crop is not working fine. Please try using images that are greater in height and width as you set in the WooCommerce settings to make it work correctly.

Then deactivate cache plugin clear browser cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

prashanthb
    Participant

hi, i have added the big size images only

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme and check back. If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

prashanthb
    Participant

none work, i tried all, now what all required for you to make these changes

Hello,

I have logged into your website.

You are using images that are less in height for the categories images. Please try using the images of greater in height then clear cache and check back.

This will fix the issue.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

prashanthb
    Participant

can you tell what are the good size for those images

Hello,

You can inspect the categories images on any of our demos by means of the right-click and use the images of the same dimensions. This information would be also useful:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

prashanthb
    Participant

hi, i didn’t get proper information from that document, can you tell me what’s the perfect size for that masonry categories

Hello,

In our demo versions, we used images of 860x860px. You can inspect the categories images on any of our demos by means of the right-click and use the images of the same dimensions.

Best Regards.

A7i
    Participant

hi good morning,
    home categories page have all its block on top of one another without adding anything to it apart from my custom header

Hello,

@A7i
    Please create a new topic and explain your issues with the help of some relevant screenshots and the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)