Home Forums WoodMart support forum Home Page Product Tab problem

Home Page Product Tab problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mjwilson
    Participant

I have a section on my index page, that has three tabs in it, to show “Newly Listed”, “Featured” and “On Sale” products.

The Newly Listed tab has stopped working.

I am loading new products right now, and none are showing under that tab. They are showing up on the “On Sale” tab, but new products SHOULD be showing under the “Newly Listed” tab.

This was working before, because all the items currently showing under the “Newly Listed” tab, were ones I had uploaded most recently, previous to today.

Can you please let me know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Mj

mjwilson
    Participant

Update:

Something must have changed in the latest update to cause this problem.

I had listed two new products, that weren’t showing under the “Newly Listed” tab.

For the third product, I duplicated one of the previous listings, that IS showing under the Newly Listed tab, and now the new product I created today, IS showing in the newly listed area.

That makes no sense!

In the tabs area on my home page, I chose as the “Data Source” to show “Products with NEW label” of which these all have.

So, why are newly created listings not showing in the Newly Listed Tab area, but if I duplicate an old listing, it DOES show in the Newly Listed Tab area?

Mj

Hello,

Make sure you have checked =Add “New” label= in each product. “Data Source” > “Products with NEW label” > means products which you have checked to show the label not all newly added products.

Let us know if you still have the problem, provided new products has been checked.

Best Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

Hello –

I couldn’t find the area you were talking about until I turned on “custom fields” in my products.

To avoid confusion, in the future, you might want to say” “Find the ‘Product Setting’ dropdown, in each listing, as that is where this “new” tag choice is.”

This dropdown was not showing in my products area, therefore I was going crazy trying to find where this box “supposedly” was at!

Thanks.

Mj

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take into consideration. Usually, this tab is open. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)