Home Forums WoodMart support forum Homepage editing doesn’t work

Homepage editing doesn’t work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

info-1039
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with the homepage when I try to edit it with elementor. In fact, I use the same process as the other pages but when it comes to the homepage, a blank page opens instead of the elementor plugin.

I then tried to install the WPbackery plugin to edit the page with the “page editor” and now the homepage is completely broken. I have deactivate and deleted the WPbackery but it’s still the same.
    However, when I open the homepage by clicking “View” in the “Pages” section, everthing seems to be ok.

Furthermore, before the issue I have changed the website logo and all pages have applied the change but the homepage doesn’t. It looks like the homepage is not part of the same site..

Could you help me to recover the homepage and help me understand how I should do to edit it ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Valentino

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

info-1039
    Participant

I confirm giving you all the permissions to find the issue. I’ve a backup of my website.

Thanks & regards,
    Valentino

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Switch to the parent, then activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

When I check without plugins and on the parent theme it works: https://gyazo.com/0ec9f4fe63d45a9ca95450b925a82c30

Best Regards

info-1039
    Participant

Howsome,

it works now, the plugin which causes the problem was “Easy HTTPS (SSL) Redirection”.

Thanks & regards,
    Valentino

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Homepage editing doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.