Home Forums Basel support forum Homepage logo doesn't display on mobile + white bar between content and footer

Homepage logo doesn't display on mobile + white bar between content and footer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rosa
    Participant

Hi, I have the Organic homepage installed, and it looks great but I have two problems.

1. The logo in the Revolution Slider doesn’t show up in mobile. This seems to be a setting because it works at iPad resolution on a PC screen but if changed to “iPad” it doesn’t load, nor does it load on any of our mobile devices.

2. There’s a white bar between the “About us” block and the footer. I have mainly been using the visual editor but have also had a quick look into the backend and can’t see an obvious reason for it to be there.

Can you please advise how I might resolve these issues?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

1. We suggest you watch this video tutorial that will help you configure your slider layers on different device screens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyuxFo-WBiU

2. By default, all rows in Visual Composer have bottom margin. You can edit this row and set this margin value to 0 or even -40 to compensate default padding for page content wrapper.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)