Home Forums WoodMart support forum HOTSPOT NOW BROKEN IN 3.70

HOTSPOT NOW BROKEN IN 3.70

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Edat
    Participant

Hi Guys

I just updated to version 3.7 and I have a row on my front page that contains a hotspot section. The Hotspot and all content below it are now hidden from display. If I move the row the row lower down the page that contains the hotspot it the content above it will appear, so it seems something about that hotspot is hiding any content below it.

I’ve tried adding a new hotspot and it causes the same issue.

Could you have a look at my site and see if you can find anything?

Edat
    Participant

The Hotspot section should be appearing under the products in this attached image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Edat
    Participant

More on this.

I’ve noticed if I set the ROW to Default instead of Stretched (which is what was working before the update) then the content will display but not correctly. See image.

Attachments:

Edat
    Participant

I’m making some progress, I’ve had to add the content to a section.

Edat
    Participant

Something is really broken with Hotspots. I can’t move a hotspot now or see where it is in relation to the underlying image. Refer attached image.

Attachments:

Edat
    Participant

I’ve had to revert back to the previous version (3.61) as this update was breaking the hotspot module too much. I’ll keep an eye on this thread and perhaps build a DEV site for testing the updates in the future.

I would still appreciate it if you could test creating a hot spot section in a ROW that is Stretched. The Row should have two columns 2/3 + 1/3. It was essentially the hot spot section from the Motorcycle Home Page Demo.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It works well on our demo that uses 3.7 version too https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-motorcycle/demo/motorcycle/

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)