Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hover animation not working for the selected swatches

Hover animation not working for the selected swatches

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rajat
    Participant

HI,

I’m having an issue with variation products. Each variation has its own variation image and gallery image. However, the hover animation does not work when a swatch is selected in the shop page. The hover animation occurs when I hover over the product image, but it does not happen when a color swatch is selected.
    Could you please let me know if this problem can be fixed?

Regards,
    Rajat

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate your concern more with some useful Screenshots and also please share your Site WP-ADMIN in the Private Content field too with exact Page URLs too so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Rajat
    Participant

Please find attached a recording showcasing the issue.
    I have also provided the necessary details and credentials in the private content section.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thanks for the Video clarification.

We have confirmed this concern, right now it is the default functionality under the Theme for the Variation selection, the Image change on Hover doesn’t work after you select the variant from the available Attribute Swatch and there is no option in Theme Settings available to change that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

Rajat
    Participant

Okay. Thank you for your response.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hover animation not working for the selected swatches’ is closed to new replies.