Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hover image function doesn't work under some conditions

Hover image function doesn't work under some conditions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

horny_fungus
    Participant

Hi, while I was testing your theme the function was working fine for the products with manually uploaded images. Now I imported my real products with images and hover image function does not work. As soon as I remove images from product gallery and add them again manually from media library it’s working again. But I have a lot of products, so reassigning images manually is not an option. Please check.

P.S. I deactivated all plugins not related to your theme. Most products have gallery images.

Hello,

Try to find another importing plugin and import products. The reason may be in this plugin.

Best Regards

horny_fungus
    Participant

Yep, it may be in plugin, or in the way you implemented the hover function. Unfortunately there’s no other plugin for this kind of import, that’s why I asking you to check the issue. Please help me to understand why the function is not working, that way I at least will be able to ask plugin author to fix the issue.

Hello,

This issue related to Woocommerc and the plugin incompatibility. Our support does not cover fixing third parties plugins. Please contact the plugin support. If they cannot help, find another plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)