Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can i change the text of “filter by” and search

How can i change the text of “filter by” and search

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dorobantu.mariuss
    Participant

How can i change the text of “filter by” and search.the website is in the romanian language but this still appears in english.
    And also the diacrtics of letters look weird.
    Pls i need some help, tryed to change the POT file in languages folder of the theme, but nothing changed after save and refresh.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi dorobantu.mariuss,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

These are Widget Titles, please navigate to Appearance > Widgets > in the Shop page Widget Area area, you can change the widget title https://prnt.sc/aDFQjJTZhfZQ

Regards,

dorobantu.mariuss
    Participant

Thank you for help!
    Also can you please help me with the diacritics above

dorobantu.mariuss
    Participant

UPDATE:
    the diacritics and “in stock” and “on sale” text from the filter. I can’t find where to change it. Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi dorobantu.mariuss,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

dorobantu.mariuss
    Participant

i left the details in extra info

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi dorobantu.mariuss,

In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)