Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I change this wording: Browse Categories?

How can I change this wording: Browse Categories?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gar
    Participant

Hi, can you please let me know how to change this wording: Browse Categories?

Also where can I find the following: NEWSLETER, CONTACT US AND FAQS this show up in the top right of the heather!! where can I edit it?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

The rest text is edited in the Header builder, in the menu, in pages, Loco translates themes and plugins but does not translate the content.

Best Regards

gar
    Participant

Hi, where can I find this wording: No products added in the compare list. You must add some products to compare them.

I can’t find it and I need to translate that, help please, I am using the Loco plugin!!!

Thanks.

\Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)