Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I edit html blocks?

How can I edit html blocks?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

aminji
    Participant

Hi there,
    I need to change footer html blocks but the visual and text modes of editor both show codes, not objects! would you help me with this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please press “Back-end Editor” the page would switch to the WP Bakery page builder template. You can also go to the “Front-end Editor” if you like it more.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Thank you very much, I don’t know why I didn’t find it myself!

I have another problem, I’ve set the social medias in Woodmart Theme settings, but at top right of the header the addreses are now working and also some social icons which have addresses, are now shown there,

In addition I should add some more social medias like discord and reddit. is there a solution for this?

aminji
    Participant

Thank you very much, this issue was solved.

Hello,

Have you solved both issues?

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Hi, yeah, I solved it but I face another problem now. fontawesome icons doesnt load for menu items. no difference what I enter as the menu item icon, it shows a default item by Fontawesome! how can I solve this please ?

Hello,

Make sure you have enabled “Always use” in the Theme Settings > Performance > CSS if it does not help, provide site admin access to the private area I will check and suggest.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

I set it on Always, but still doesnt work.

aminji
    Participant

what’s the problem sir? couldn’t it be solved?

Hello,

Please provide valid credentials.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Hi
    The hosting Service got a problem, but now it’s reachable and you can check it.
    Thank you very much.

Hello,

Fontawesome icons work, add them in this format fas fa-home https://prnt.sc/tgrjp6

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Thank you very much, This problem is solved now,
    another problem that I face with is about dropdown category in search field.
    I have too many categories in woocommerce but there are only 11 parents in it and I want to show them in search category dropdown list. I searched in from and noticed that I should use this css code to disable showing all child categories :

.search-by-category ul .children {
    display: none;
    }

I added this code, but it didn’t work. would you help me please ?

Hello,

Do you mean this search https://prnt.sc/thfq8v if so, please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .search-by-category .list-wrapper .woodmart-scroll-content li ul.children {
       display:none;
    }

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Yes sir, I meant what you sent (screenshot).
    I added the custom code too CSS Global but still the categories aren’t shown on search section.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

I had already sent them. check previous messages

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/thmnth

You have set it in the Header builder and it does not appear.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.

For now, I have commented on the CSS in the Theme Settings.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

I didn’t get what exactly you mean!
    Would you please explain more or do it yourself?

In addition I need to open a new topic. I can’t find the option for it, where is it?
    Sorry 🙂

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/f584782477f4a73734e327caa8d775eb

I have activated this theme: https://prnt.sc/tjhg0y

And deactivated all the plugins excepting these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

In the result, I see the “Select Category” in the search, I applied the code it works – it hides the child categories.

Now I have set all as it was.

Please do the same steps, and activate plugins one by one and check the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Thank you very much for the explaination. I have 11 parent categories, why only it shows only “vehicle and services” category plus 2 of its sub categories?!

aminji
    Participant

In addition, I’ve recently added a product to the “4 wheelers” category which is a subcategory of cars and services and listed in the dropdown categories list on search field

Hello,

Please try to add at least one product to each Parent Product category.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Ok, I’ll check it, thank you

I have another important question, since our website is gonna have thousands of visitors, we want to decentralize the website over nodes on blockchain network. does your template support this, and do you have any idea about it? guide me if you know please.

Hello,

We have not tested our theme in conditions of decentralized over nodes on blockchain network. Thus we cannot guarantee. We do not have any instruction or manuals to guide you, unfortunately.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Hello there,
    After updating woodmart theme and the core plugin to the latest version, I lost lot’s of elements on the index page of my website! 🙁
    this is an urgent issue, check it as soon as possible please. I’d already sent you the credentials.
    regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aminji
    Participant

oh!
    woodmart core plugin were disabled automatically!
    I activated it and now it’s working. thanks 🙂

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

aminji
    Participant

Hi there, I want to add an image banner to all pages before the footer section. I tried to do this by making a html block and adding the banner to it, then I followed these steps and addressed the html block ID : Theme Settings -> Footer -> Pre Footer Area

Unfortunatelu, nothing is added before the footer section! where should I fix it?

Hello,

Please make sure you have not deactivated the pre-footer in the page settings.

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘How can I edit html blocks?’ is closed to new replies.