Home Forums Basel support forum How can I hide label "Quantity" between "-" and quantity number in product page?

How can I hide label "Quantity" between "-" and quantity number in product page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ss24
    Participant

Hi,

first of all I’d like to thank you for such intuitive and well-functioning Basel theme!

After recent WooCommerce and Basel theme upddate I noticed that there appeared previously unseen label “Quantity” in a product page (next to “Add to cart” button).
    It happened that, instead of default look, for example, ” – 1 + ” now I see ” – Quantity 1 +” where label “Quantity” seems totally out of place.

How can I hide that label?

Best regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Please, update the theme to the latest version firstly. To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

I noticed that strange issue after updating both – Basel (3.9) and WooCommerce. Do you suggest me to repeat update of Basel (3.9) once more?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to clear your browser cache to see the changes after update. Here is a website with tutorials and guides how to clear the cache in different browsers and devices http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Regards

ss24
    Participant

That’s so simple! Worked great. Now everything looks fine. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How can I hide label "Quantity" between "-" and quantity number in product page?’ is closed to new replies.