Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I hide out of stock products in carousels?

How can I hide out of stock products in carousels?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

S.G.
    Participant

Hi,

We use the Products (Grid or Carousel) block in elementor in several places around the site. I would like to filter out out of stock products from those carousels without having to remove them in settings from the entire catalogue.
    How can I do that?

Thanks.

Hello,

You will have to add products by ID or title or exclude our of-stock products manually in the widget options.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

S.G.
    Participant

Thanks Elise,

I do have a couple of questions:
    1. We need this filter in automatic feeds too. Are there any plans to add it in the near future?
    2. I can’t see the option to enable that filter on products by ID either (see screenshots). Where can I set that?

Thanks,
    Shira

Hello,

We will consider adding this feature to our element, however, we cannot promise to implement it in the nearest updates.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

S.G.
    Participant

Hi Elise,

2. I can’t see the option to enable that filter on products by ID either (see screenshots). Where can I set that?

Thanks,

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/131wnii

Best Regards

S.G.
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I know how to add a group of products by ID. But I can’t see the option to hide out of stock items.

Were you suggesting that I select products by ID and then manually update them every time a product stock status changes?

Hello,

You can add products by ID that are in stock. As I told you there is no option to hide our of stock.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)