Home Forums WoodMart support forum HOW CAN I RESET MY LICENSE I NEED TO RESET MY LICENSE ASAP

HOW CAN I RESET MY LICENSE I NEED TO RESET MY LICENSE ASAP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

princehpxp
    Participant

I paid a developer to work on my website design on Fiverr and he did ask for my theme activation code which I gave to him cus we were the ones that design my website but after the job has been done and we couldn’t agree on some things he installs my activation code on another website now my website is showing error establishing database almost every day… at first, if I reinstall my backup I will get my website back then he will install the theme activation code on his website causing my website to go back and showing error establishing database connection he is messing with my website every day because he has my activation code and I need help on resetting it, please…

I have checked my themes dashboard here and removed his website from the activation list and i fear he will still activate it again causing my website to crash…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to enter your ThemeForest Account and delete the domains you do not need.

Then you can activate the theme both on your live and your staging site.

Best Regards

princehpxp
    Participant

please how can i do that ….

Hello,

Have you checked your ThemeForest account? Please contact ThemeForest support they would guide you in the account options. You need to delete the domains you do not need.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

princehpxp
    Participant

this issues keeps repeating itself the developer wont stop I desperately need to reset my license

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you get errors with your database on your website then it looks like your developer has access to your website and breaks it from time to time. It is not related to the license key. No matter if he activates the license key anywhere, it can’t affect your website in any way.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)