Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I show all categries and subcategories in one page ?

How can I show all categries and subcategories in one page ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tarantula
    Participant

How can I show all categries and subcategories in one page ?Like this http://www.olx.ba/kategorije

Hello,

As I understand from the screen you want to show categories and sub-categories in the megamenu blocks?

First of all, It is necessary to create an HTML block separately for each menu item. Dashboard > HTML blocks > Add new. HTML block is a WordPress custom post type with WP Bakery page builder option allowing create any template.

Megamenu block is created by means of the Extra Menu list element. Each sub-category will be a separate element with the link

As soon as Megamenu blocks are ready, they may be added to menu items in Appearance > Menu > Select menu > enter menu item > HTML Block dropdown in the Custom fields [for theme] which appear as soon as the menu item has been saved.

You need to set “Full-width” or “Set size” in the Design filed in order to get the option of HTML blocks drop-down.

Best Regards

tarantula
    Participant

Is there a way to display category and subcategory automaticly?

Hello,

There is an option to show the categories in the shop page heading which is configured in the Theme Settings > Shop Page > Sidebars and Page Title Demo: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/

Option “Categories in page title” will show the categories menu generated automatically based on all categories in the shop. By default, sub-categories will be displayed as the drop-down list.

Best Regards

tarantula
    Participant

How I can setup one page with content like ”Categories in page title”?!

Hello,

Option “Categories in page title” is provided in the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebar and Titles.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)