Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I speed up my WP site ?

How can I speed up my WP site ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mertulasss
    Participant

Hi There !
    I uploaded 3 different images.
    These images includes current plugins at my web site.
    I need some suggestions about existing plugins. You may suggest which plugins are essential and which are not necessary for my web site. Also you may say which plugins makes the site slower.
    If you check my web site, you can see it has a very bad load time.
    By the way, I am using W3 Total Cache plugin at my site and my hosting is siteground.
    Siteground suggest me to use SG Optimizer.According to my research from google, WP Supercache plugins is adviced a lot.
    Which cache plugin will you suggest ?
    On the otherhand, according to google page speed, PC speed is not bad but mobile speed is very bad. These cache plugins don’t inrease the speed of mobile speed.What should I suppose to increase speed of mobile ? Please wirte them.
    Please review my web genereally and advice me what should I do in order to have faster web site.
    Lastly, should I use google AMP for mobile web.It is recommended according to my research.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mertulasss
    Participant

One file exceed the upload limit.
    Please check attached file.

mertulasss
    Participant

Sorry !
    Please check again.
    It is uploaded now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Here is the list of essential plugins:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Best Regards

mertulasss
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    First of all as I can see, you suggested WP Super Cache but my hosting company suggests Siteground optimizer.Do you have any information about Siteground optimizer ? Are there any disadvantages of this plugin compared to WP Super Cache ? or What are plus features of WP Super Cache against SG Optimizer ?
    Will I face with any problem if I install SG optimizer ?
    Btw, you also suggested to install Better WordPress Minify and cache plugin together.Is cache plugin already have a feature of Minify ?
    Lastly, you haven’t replied my previous post question’Lastly, should I use google AMP for mobile web.It is recommended according to my research.?’ please reply this question.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme doesn’t have a built-in AMP version so we can hardly advise you in this situation.
    Also, we didn’t test plugins you are asking about. We can also suggest you to try WP Rocket as the best option for the optimization and we used it for our demo too.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)