Home Forums WoodMart support forum How configure product grid?

How configure product grid?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vinhbbb
    Participant

Dear team,
    I have some issue of configuration. Please consider and show me:
    1. I don’t want to show product price on website, instead of I want show label such as “Price: contact us” and button “Add to cart” still display. Customer could checkout with products with no-price/contact-us style and my team will call customer to verify as confirmation or advisory.
    2. On single product page, how to hide tabs: additional information, review. I see configuration hide Description , Additional Information, but I want keep show Description tab.
    3. How hide brand label on product image on product grid page?
    4. How translate “add-to-cart” button on product grid page? Attached screenshot.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks team.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vinhbbb
    Participant

I found place to configuration #3, it’s simple by uncheck “Show attribute label on products”.
    Keep waiting your response other issue.
    Thanks team.

vinhbbb
    Participant

I found place to configuration #4, this text belong to woo-commerce.
    Keep waiting your response issues #1, #2.
    Thanks team.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Unfortunately, the WooCommerce plugin doesn’t have such functionality by default. It may be possible only with some extra plugin’s code customization but we don’t have an instruction for this

2. Here is an article from WooCommerce documentation that may help you customize your product page tabs https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Regards

vinhbbb
    Participant

Thanks for your fast reply.
    I found this product page https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/cooking/vestibulum-tempus-metus/?opt=images_sticky. It’s very impressive.
    Please show me how to configure or give me sample.
    Thanks team again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can enable sticky product function and convert tabs to accordion in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)